- Published on Monday, 26 April 2010 19:45
You are welcome to stay in a warm and cosy Nida Art Colony all year round! Contact Julija:
,8 469 20 370 (Nida), mob. tel. +37060789222;
artistic & educational events
If you plan an event for the period between 1st of May - 30th of September, the deadline for applications is 15th of February;
You can also apply throughout the year, if there are any free places left after the deadline.
We are inviting artists and curators to organize workshops at Nida Art Colony.
From 15th of May till 15th of July and throughout September, Nida Art Colony is hosting students' workshops from Vilnius Academy of Arts. We are inviting artists and professors to join our workshops as tutors. We are also inviting art academies and universities from abroad to organize collaborative workshops together with our students.
We can accommodate up to 75 people all year round in Nida Art Colony.
There are two types of rooms in the Colony:
1) with individual facilities - little kitchen, WC and shower in the room;
2) with communal facilities - kitchen is in a communal space, WC and shower are in the corridor;
rooms with communal facilities: rooms with individual facilities:
- 2-bed (2nd floor, 1 room) - 2-bed (1st floor, 1 room)
- 3-bed (1st floor, 3 rooms) - 3-bed (1st floor, 2 rooms)
- 4-bed (2nd floor, 4 rooms) - 4-bed (2nd floor, 4 rooms)
- 5-bed (1st/2nd floors, 2 rooms)
Building II (new):
rooms with individual facilities:
- 2-bed (2nd floor, 3 rooms, double bed);
- 3-bed (2nd floor, 3 rooms, 2 separate beds + double bed (sofa);
+10 folding beds to be used in any room.
- Seminar hall (96 sq.m., 1st floor) – multifunctional space for conferences, exhibitions, workshops;
- Kitchen (53 sq.m., 1st floor) – multifunctional space – dining room with projector;
- Mediateka (3 workspaces, 1st floor)
- Open-air terrace (100 sq. m., 2nd floor) – has a connection with Building II terrace;
Building II (new):
- Main hall (188 sq.m., 1 st floor) – multifunctional space for exhibitions, concerts, cinema and other live performances;
- Conference hall (154 sq.m., 2nd floor) – multifunctional space for conferences;
- Šaltenis auditorium (70sq.m., 2 nd floor) – multifunctional workspace – studio;
- Workshop (100 sq.m., 1 st floor) – multifunctional space for working with metal, wood, laser etc.
- Kitchen (76 sq.m., 1 st floor) – multifunctional space – dining room with projector and screen;
- Meeting room (19 sq.m., 2 nd floor) – workspace-studio;
- Sound lab (14 sq.m., 1 st floor);
- Dark room (14 sq.m., 2 nd floor);
- Reading room (76 sq.m., 2 nd floor);
- Open-air terrace (110 sq.m., 2 nd floor) – has a connection with Building I terrace;
Residents can use all the communal spaces of the Colony (subject to availability) for their project presentations or their work.